1. Data Processing
Under the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data that we access through our website or by means of email, will be incorporated in an automated file owned by Brische, situated in Calle Consejo de Ciento 591, 00813 Barcelona, for the purpose of managing, assisting, expanding and improving the services offered on the website, implementing contracts, sending survey questionnaires, studying the use of services by customers, sending service updates, as well as sending advertisements or promotional information of the products and services offered by Brische or by thirds parties related to the sale of consumer goods that may be of your interest, based specifically on the client in the sending of such information by any means, including via email.
In any case, the client compromises himself to provide certain information in relation to his personal data, and to keep the obtained data up to date. The client will be liable, in any case, for the truthfulness of the information provided and for keeping it updated, reserving Brische the right to exclude any client, who has given false data, from the registered Services, without prejudice of the other actions deriving from the law.
Brische notifies the client that the collection of such data is not obligatory, except in the fields where the opposite is indicated. However, not filling in such data could impede Brische in providing all of those Services linked with such data, freeing itself from all responsibility for not providing a service or for the incomplete provision of these services.
In any case, the client compromises himself to provide certain information in relation to his personal data, and to keep the obtained data up to date. The client will be liable, in any case, for the truthfulness of the information provided and for keeping it updated, reserving Brische the right to exclude any client, who has given false data, from the registered Services, without prejudice of the other actions deriving from the law. In the case that some website users, who are not clients, make their personal information available, they expressly accept authorization to Brische to use their information for advertising purposes. Otherwise, we plead that you don’t make your information available to us and that you don’t send any communications.
2. Exercise of Data Protection Rights
Clients can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition of data that legislation recognizes all of the affected people for data processing via one of the following ways:
· Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sending a written letter to Brische Cosmetics, S.L. Calle Consejo de Ciento 591, 08013 Barcelona
The client’s application must include the following legally established content:
· 1. Name and surname.
· 2. Photocopy of ID, electronic signature or scanned copy of ID.
· 3. Specific request.
· 4. Address for notification purposes.
· 5. Date and signature of the applicant.
For the nature of the services and the website, it is vital to be able to send commercial communications to clients via email. Therefore, in the event of cancellation of the data seen in the previous paragraph, this will automatically bring the closure and abandonment of the condition of the client of Brische.
Under Age Users
Our services are aimed at people who are over 18 years of age, in the case that some of our services are intended for children, Brische will request for the compliance of the parents or carers for the collection of personal data, or where appropriate, for the automatic processing of personal data, based on what is stated in the legislation in force.
Brische informs you that “cookies” are used during the navigation of the web site. These are small files of data that are generated in the client’s computer that allow us to obtain the following information:
· a) The date and time of access to the website. This allows us to check the busiest times of use of the website and make precise adjustments to avoid problems of saturation in our busiest times.
· b) The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order to help the client obtain a more satisfactory result.
· c) The date and time of the last time the client visited the website.
· d) The design of the contents that the client chose on their first visit to the website.
· e) Elements of security that intervene the control of access to restricted areas.
The information obtained is totally anonymous. In no case can it be associated with a specific client and identified. This information allows Brische to adapt and improve its services with the client’s best interests at heart.